With the vision to create a modern service provider of End-to-end cargo solutions for shippers and consignees located on other continents, Cargo Services Far East is considered one of the earliest foreign logistics service providers to enter the China market.
- Renowed integrated global logistics solutions provider based in Hong Kong and China
- Company major business frame Cargo Services Far East specialised in ocean freight services Allport Cargo Services handling all destination customers as well as global network business
- Offices in major 18 locations across China including Hong Kong employing over 6,000 people
- Global offices, subsidiaries and operations in the United Kingdom, U.S.A., South Africa, Australia, Italy, France, Switzerland, India, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, etc, and a network of long-established agents in Europe, South America, Canada, New Zealand, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and Africa
- Significant shareholder of EV Cargo in the United Kingdom, which owns 100% of EV Cargo Global Forwarding
It started as an international freight forwarder which has grown to become the Cargo Services Group as a leading integrated logistics service provider with the following scope of services:
The Group, principally trading in four brands, Cargo Services, CN Logistics, Allport Cargo Services and eCargo, operate in over 40 countries through branches and subsidiaries, with over 9,000 staff and workers.