With the vision to create a modern service provider of End-to-end cargo solutions for shippers and consignees located on other continents, Cargo Services Far East is considered one of the earliest foreign logistics service providers to enter the China market.
Company major business frame Cargo Services Far East handling all sea freight business Allport Cargo Services handling all destination customers as well as global network business
- Company major business frame Cargo Services Far East specialised in ocean freight services Allport Cargo Services handling all destination customers as well as global network business
- Renowed integrated global logistics solutions provider based in Hong Kong and China
- Offices in major locations across China including Hong Kong employing over 6,000 people.
- Global offices and operations such as in China, U.K., USA, Australia, South Africa, Singapore, Italy, Poland and Dubai with a global network of agents covering over 100 countries.
- Allport Limited re-branded as Allport Cargo Services Limited in January, 2013
It started as an international freight forwarder which has grown to become the Cargo Services Group as a leading integrated logistics service provider with the following scope of services:
The Group, principally trading in two brands, Cargo Services and Allport Cargo Services, operates in over 40 countries through branches and subsidiaries, with over 9,000 staff and workers.
In those countries where Cargo Services does not have a branch or a subsidiary, it works with long-established agents to service its customers.